The ALLROD case is your all access companion that is the most efficient way to store your rods wherever you go. Both sizes are perfect for the plane, car or boat and coupled with our rods will cover you for all your fishing adventures. The ALLROD case was developed and designed in New Zealand by a frustrated engineering fisherman that couldn’t understand why it took so long to get his flyrod or travel rod out. With a vision of a triangular open-?at case, he got busy with a craft knife and a piece of cardboard and prototype 1 was born. The cardboard version wasn’t quite right so he partnered up with his good mate who is a rocket engineer (arguably better at engineering) and they put together a plan and a design to come up with prototype 2 and even patented it! What you see now is prototype 7 or 8 and about two years later, but that’s part of making something awesome right? The ALLROD case prides itself in being simple yet practical. All of the inside is lined with a non scratch material so your beloved weapons are free from damage and the Velcro attachments can easily stick to it or be removed when suited.
- Perfect for any standard Travel rod – with a max length (per section) of 850 mm
- A scratch free microfibre lining that works with any hoop fastening system e.g. Velcro
- Comes with a TRYCD microfibre towel that helps to protect your sections as well as wiping them down after use
- A sealed magnet closing system is the only metal you will find on this case, no moving parts or jammed zippers
- Adjustable ergonomic strap on the back for carrying over your shoulder
- A safety strap and loops for carrying attachments
- Suitable to be taken on a plane – fits a complete ALLSALT set
- * Rods not included, the case only.